Find

Friday 25 October 2013

I NEED A MAN OR I WILL REMAIN SINGLE FOR LIFE!!! - DAYO AMUSA

 
Yoruba Nollywood actress and producer, Dayo Amusa, needs a husband but the lucky man must be bold enough to ask for her hand in marriage, or she will remain single for life. These were the words that came out of her when the issue of her marriage came up recently. Dayo, who is one of Nollywood’s big babes, is still single despite age not being on her side, and she is not in a hurry to settle down, especially if the man is not courageous and daring.
“I’ll get married when I meet a man that is bold enough to date a woman like me. Women like us need special men that understand the way we need to be treated for us to settle down. If that man is not available yet, then I won’t jump into marriage because people feel I should have been married now. Besides, marriage is not a do-or-die affair.
Although it is honorable and it is a good thing to enjoy, if the right man is not there, I would rather remain single than find myself in a marriage that I will end up regretting,” Dayo who has acted in several movies including Inu, Lagos Girls and Unforgivable, quipped.


 Guys, are you the one? Please save a big girl and ask her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment