Find

Sunday 7 December 2014

Man Flees Home After Raping Daughter.

 his 14-year-old daughter.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the victim was raped last week Tuesday in the Ebute Meta area of Lagos State where Uzor lived with his second wife.

It was gathered that the victim’s mother died about seven years ago after which she started living with her grandmother.

However, when the old woman became plagued with ill health, she was said to have been taken to the Ogijo area of Ogun State, where she stayed with an aunt.

But the aunt, three weeks ago, reportedly sent her to her father in Ebute Meta, saying she wanted to travel.

The Primary four pupil in an interview with our correspondent said her father defiled her while she was in the kitchen.

She said, “My mother died seven years ago. I did not know my father because I grew up with my grandmother. It was when I was 12 years old that I was told I had a father.

“Three weeks ago, my aunty told me I would stay with my father for a few days because she was travelling and did not want to leave me alone at home. That was how I went to stay with my father.

“On Tuesday, around 6.30pm, my father asked me to warm the soup on the stove. He suddenly followed me inside the kitchen and shut the door. I thought he wanted to cane me, and I started begging him.

“Instead, he removed his clothes and pulled my skirt and paints. Then he had sex with me. It was painful and blood gushed out from my private parts. He then said he was sorry.”

The victim said her father gave her N500 for treatment after she complained of pains in her legs.

She added that he took her to a traditional doctor who prescribed some concoction for her.

Source - The punch

No comments:

Post a Comment